- Class reservations are strongly recommended.
- If you are new to cycling, arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class for proper bike set.
- Please be on time. No one will be admitted after the first 5 minutes of the start of class. If you are running late, please call the studio (818) 932-9354 or your place in class may be given to a waitlist student.
- In order to cancel a class, you must cancel by 6:00 PM the day before an AM class and by 10:00 AM for a PM class. Your cancelled class will be allocated back into your account to use for a future date. Cancelling a reservation can be accomplished via your online account or by calling or emailing the studio before the deadline at (818) 932-9354 or email@example.com
LATE CANCEL OR NO SHOW
- If you cancel a class later than the specified times or are a no show, you will be charged for the full amount of the class. For packages, you will lose a class and for unlimited packages, you will be charged a $10 fee.
- Our classes fill up quickly and often will have a waitlist. As soon as a bike has opened up for you, we will notify you by phone or email. Remember, when you put yourself on a waitlist, the system uses one of your credits to hold your place. If you decide not to attend class, please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid a penalty. You may remove yourself via your online account.
- If a class is sold out, you are always welcome to come stand-by in our lobby and take an empty bike at start-time if someone is late, cancels or a no show.